Hello and welcome to the Naval Branch Health Clinic, Naval Base Coronado
Our clinic provides kind, compassionate medical care to all Active Duty Service Members assigned to the Naval Base Coronado/North Island Area of Responsibility and to all dependents, retirees, and federal employees.
There are many different aspects of your health care that we can help you with. Please use this website to learn a little more about our clinic and to see what services we offer to help you maximize your health care benefits. We hope this site will provide answers to any questions you may have.
Our goal in the clinic is to provide you with the best health care experience possible, and hope that you are completely satisfied with the service you receive. We are continuously striving to improve your experience at our clinic so please let us know if there is ever a problem you feel is left unresolved or if there is an opportunity we might be able to capitalize upon. Also, please let us know when we get it right so that we can pass that success on to our staff.
As always, we thank all of you for your sacrifices to our country and hope that you have a fine Navy day."
- Administration: (619) 545-8732
- Appointments: (619) 545-6210
- Audiology: (619) 545-4875
- Aviation Medicine: (619) 545-4359
- Health Records: (619) 545-0514
- Immunizations: (619) 767-1133
- Dental: (619) 545-6397
- Laboratory: (619) 545-0445
- Occupational Medicine: (619) 767-1711
- Optometry: (619) 545-8958
- PHA: (619)545-8229
- Pharmacy: (619) 545-4290
- Physical Therapy: (619) 545-0462
- Preventive Medicine: (619) 545 3544
- Radiology: (619) 545-4299
- Reserve Medicine: (619) 545-0620