Military Health Center
To provide timely routine and urgent medical care to NMCSD active duty staff. The clinic goal is to be a "One Stop" center emphasizing overall wellness. The clinic combines preventive health services with the "Best Practices" in diagnosis, treatment and primary care procedures.
Care is provided on an appointment based system with focus on the Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). The PCMH concept pairs you with a Primary Care Manager (PCM), which improves continuity of care and allows you to build a rapport with your healthcare professional. For non-urgent care please call for an appointment to ensure that you are schedule with your PCMH. Every effort will be made to schedule with your PCM at their next available appointment. Acute appointments will be made in person by an registered nurse and booked on a first come, first served basis. Acute appointments are not done via the telephone.
- Medical Readiness (MRRS)
- Preventive Health Assessment (PHA)
- Acute Illness / Health Maintenance and Wellness Appointments
- Physical Exams
- Overseas / Sea Duty Screenings
- Active Duty Staff Medical Records Custodian
- Deployment Health
- Occupational Audiology
- Acute Care Clinic (Saturdays and Sunday 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM)
- Medical Home Port / Relay Health