Health Education and Disease Prevention
Fleet and Family Services
Fleet and Family Service Center
For more information about the services and support available at the Fleet and Family Service Centers,
1. Metro San Diego Region - https://sandiego.navylifesw.com/programs/14b94e26-cff0-447d-8381-edca6572aa74
2. FFSC Class List: https://sandiego.navylifesw.com/fleet-family/support-center/ffsc-classes
3. Fleet & Family Services (866)-923-6487
1. Career Services
2. Deployment Support
3. Parenting Support
4. Building Effective Anger Management Skills (BEAMS)
5. Responsible Anger Management (RAM)
6. Mind-Body Mental Fitness (MBMF)
7. Sexual Assault Prevention and Response (SAPR)
8. Command Uniformed Victim Advocate training
9. Ombudsman Training
10. Relocation Support
11. Personal Finance Management
12. Command Exceptional Family Member Program (EFMP)
Marine Corps Community Service Centers
For more information about the services and support available at the Marine Corps Community Service Centers,
1. MCRD - http://www.mccsmcrd.com/
2. Miramar - http://www.mccsmiramar.com/
3. Camp Pendleton - https://www.mccscp.com/
Morale, Welfare & Recreation (MWR) Fitness
MWR hosts numerous athletic and fitness facilities aboard the San Diego Navy bases.
• Free weights plus a wide variety of cardiovascular machines.
• Group exercise classes and trained personal fitness staff.
• Basketball gyms, racquetball courts, tennis courts, swimming pool, hot tub, men’s and women’s locker rooms complete with sauna as well as professional massage therapy on site.
• Intramural leagues, tournaments, and well-maintained outdoor fields and courts.